Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting Involved in ArtFire

I was browsing through the forums and such at ArtFire the other day when I ran across a guild called 'Shops With Less Than 10 Sales'. (They also have a blog)

How cool is that? A guild right up my ally. The guild has a few requirements, and stuff you have to actually do on a weekly basis, but they are AWESOME at promoting the guild members.

So, let me introduce you to a fellow guild member, Boutique Karma.

She sells some wickedly cute Mug Huggers,


Coffee Sleeves,


and Eye Pillows.


She also has a few other super cute items.

So, if you love coffee (or tea) or know someone else who does, surf on over to Boutique Karma!

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!