Sunday, December 5, 2010

Changes and Excitement!

I should be in bed right now. But what fun is sleep when I have all kinds of exciting things to share?

Well, not really all kinds of exciting things, more like just one super exciting thing.

I NOW SELL SOME OF MY FLOWERS AT Kaza Designs IN CONCORD, NH!!!

Lisa, the owner, is a super great lady. I have known her since I was a kid (she use to babysit me), but we fell out of touch along the way. Thanks to the awesomeness of facebook, we have become reacquainted and it turns out we have a lot in common such as she has a super cute shop specializing it recycled/handmade/local items, and I sell super cute handmade recycled crafts.

Technically I am not local (unless I am visiting family), but I was born and raised in NH, so I think that should count for something.

Would you like to see the cute stuff I sold to Lisa (and she has turned around and sold 5 of the flowers I sold her!)?

Here is a picture of one of my flowers in her shop.


So much fun to work with and sell to such an awesome lady!

As far as changes go, you may have already noticed that I have changed the layout and look of the blog a bit. I plan to make more changes as I go. Feel free to let me know what you like and don't like, or if there is something you would really like to see added.

I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you have/had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!