Saturday, August 27, 2011

Background

I have been doing a lot of painting lately. I am really enjoying it, and I am finding that even the pages I use to brush off the excess paint turn into something useful. I plan to use them for backgrounds, collage, lettering, etc. I love the way they look:)

Here they are. Feel free to use them however you choose.

This piece is collaged items covered with blue wall paint. 

One of my scratch pieces of paper where I rested my brush, stamps, wiped excess paint off brushes, dropped clumps of mostly dried paint on it, etc. 

Wiping excess paint. 




These last 4 where created on a 12"x12" piece of cardboard. I like how I can get 4 different views of it by turning it around on my scanner and re-scanning it. 

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!