Friday, April 30, 2010

Feature Friday - VA Beach Quilter

I would like to introduce you to a great shop VA Beach Quilter, run by the truly awesome, Kim.

Kim has been a machine quilter for about 10 years. She does do some work by hand, but sticks mostly with machine piecing.

Her items speak for themselves. Here are a few of my favorites.

First up is a wallet that I really want. Might have to actually buy this one:)


Next I have a cute little Vee Bee Creature for your enjoyment (or for the enjoyment of any child in your life)


And what post about a quilt shop would be complete without a few awesome and fun quilts to show you?
I love the bright and crazy colors of this quilt.



And this quilt has got to be the coolest thing I have ever seen! I wish I had one of these when Emma was little. Heck, I bet she would still get a kick out of it!


Ok, before I get completely lost in Kim's studio, I will end this post (I just bought a bunch of books at a yard sale today and I am excited to make them into purses!!!).

Before I go, I just want to mention that aside from all the quilted items Kim makes, she somehow finds the time to do all the hard work involved in running the ArtFire guild and blog, "Shops with Less Than 10 Sales." The purpose of this guild is for artisans on ArtFire to help promote each other. Kim does a lot of work, and I really appreciate it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!