Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So Much Crafting, So Little Computering

Not sure if computering is a word, but it fits. I have been crafting like crazy and the weather has been nice, so I have not been on the computer all that much. I plan to take a few hours this week to let you know about all the fun things I have been making.

Here is a quick list of what you can look forward to seeing later this week:

More book purses
Denim and wool cooler
T-shirt Skirt
Brick Pillow

and much more.

Thanks for stopping by, I promise there will be more interesting post before the week is done!

1 comment:

  1. Brick pillow? Very interesting.
    Can't wait to see what you have been doing.
    This is Ellie's last wk. of school. We'll have to get together at the park soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!