Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fresh Start

I am thinking of beginning anew.

With as much help as I get from Emma, and as much support as I receive from Jared, I feel that if I have a crafty business, it should incorporate the two of them.

With a new shop/blog  I would like to be more organized, but there is no guarantee that will happen. We tend to be more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants kinda family.

That doesn't mean that items ordered wouldn't get shipped on time, only that items may be a little slow getting listed, or that posts to our blog may be a little sporadic.

Kinda like how things work now, though I plan to try to follow more of a schedule. As long as it doesn't take the joy out of creating.

Nothing is for sure, I could change my mind tomorrow. Can you guess I am a Gemini?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ya'll,

    Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchanges (BUY/SELL):
    Coinbase: $1 min. exchange
    CoinMama

    Get free Bitcoins with the best bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!