Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rarity, Courage, Strength

For the last few months I have been working part time on a farm called The Country Hatch. I LOVE working on the farm. I am learning to take care of chickens, ducks, geese, and turkeys. I eventually would love to raise a few of each. The woman I work for raises mostly rare or endangered breeds.

Anyway, this last week, someone tried to set fire to her chicken building twice. For more, you can read my post over here.

Crafting and creating are my ways of dealing. I made this for Kristin, my boss.

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." Mahatma Gandhi

For anyone else going through a tough time, I hope these words help you as well. Stay Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, makes me feel good to know that people are reading my stuff!

Thanks!!